- Record Attendance and Revenues: Savannah has been welcoming guests with our quirky brand of Southern hospitality for many years. We know that because over 60% of first-time visitors tell us that they make a return visit and many say they come back at least 3 or more times. Actually, we often hear the term “Bucket List City” used for Savannah in the site selection process. We are happy to provide you with a list of first-hand testimonials from meeting planning professionals that have experienced record registration’s and revenues in Savannah.
- Modern Events Against the Backdrop of History: State-of-the-art technology and events are made even more exciting against the backdrop of Savannah’s historic charm. In Savannah, meetings come with a view.
- Getting Here is Easy. Wanting to Leave is the Hard Part: With more than 43 direct flights into Savannah daily, getting here is easy as a piece of pecan pie! Quick access to major interstates and rail systems make sure traveling to Savannah begins with warm welcomes and ends with fond farewells.
- A Convention District Full of Options: From full service luxury hotels and B&Bs to mid-size, limited service properties and beyond, Savannah has lodging options to fit any group’s budget.
- Space to Spread Out: With breathtaking waterfront views, The Savannah International Trade & Convention Center has a 100,000 square foot exhibit hall, a 25,000 square foot ballroom, a 376 seat auditorium and up to 21 break out rooms. The Center’s meeting space is smartly designed with technology and features the capacity to comfortably handle large groups. Combined with other facilities like the Savannah Civic Center and the Costal Georgia Center, Savannah has the right facilities to meet your requests.
- When Offsite is Out of this World: Whether your style is formal or casual, upscale or laid back, Savannah can help you choose a venue and plan an unforgettable event to highlight your stay. Try a themed party in some of Savannah’s many squares or museums, or go casual with a night out to the ball park or a picnic at the beach.
- Let’s Make A Deal: Visit Savannah’s dedicated staff of meetings professionals are ready to support your planning needs. Convention Center rental and transportation assistance are available for qualifying groups. Contact our team today to see if you qualify.
- We’re #1: Savannah has been named by many of the world’s top leisure travel publications as: “America’s Best.” Check out what some of our friends are saying about us:
“A Must See Destination in the World” – Mashable, January 2016
“A Top Five Warm Weather Getaway” – MidWest Living, January 2016
“A Top Ten Romantic Getaway in the US” – US News & World Report, January 2016
“A Top 10 Wish-Listed Destinations in the US” (#1) – AirBnB.com January 2016
“Best Places to Live and Work as a Moviemaker 2016: Top 10 Small Cities and Towns” (#1) - Moviemaking.com, January 2016
- Adventures in Dining: Savannah’s eclectic coastal cuisine is one of the ingredients that makes Savannah one of America’s most acclaimed destinations. We have every craving covered – from farm to table freshness and international fare to down-home traditional southern dishes made with generous helpings of Southern hospitality. Savannah’s many award-winning restaurants keep our guests coming back year after year.
- A Long To-Do List: In Savannah, you will run out of time before you run out of things to do! Take a walk through the Historic District and discover something new. Hit the waterways for fishing and kayaking or hit the links for some of the finest golf in Georgia. Your group will love to discover Savannah.